- March 30-31 Studio Closed (No Dance or Music Lessons)
- April 2: Summer and Fall 2018 Registration Opens
- April 6: Recital Tickets Go On Sale
- April 7: Ballet Exams (Select Students)
- April 9-14: Dance Recital Picture Week
- April 20: Parent Hip Hop Dance Event
- April 21: Father/Daughter Dance Review
- April 23-28: Parent Observation Week
- May 5: Music Rehearsal 10:00am to 12:00pm (Friendswood Friends Church)
- May 6: Spring Semester Music Recital (Friendswood Friends Church)
- May 11: Parent Hip Hop Dance Review
- May 12: Dress Rehearsals for All Dancers
- May 18: Chara Spirit Day! Wear your Recital shirts to school
- May 19-20: “We Are” Recital 2018
- June 4: Summer Classes and Camps Start
Check Back for Updated Information!
- August 6: First Day of Fall 2018 Classes
One of our favorite ways to give back to our Chara families is by blessing expecting mothers with a hot meal soon after they have welcomed their child into the world. A member of our staff will order and deliver the meal personally at time convenient for the family. If you know an expecting or new mother at Chara, please let the front desk know so we can schedule a time to bring them a meal.
The Part of the Art Foundation’s mission is to award dance scholarships to children of public servants, clergy, foster families, and single parents, who exhibit both talent and financial need. The foundation was established in 2017 by our very own Chara Owner/Director Shanna Kirkpatrick who is the daughter of a firefighter and now wife of a pastor. Part of the Art broadens the scope of giving that can be done in and around the Clear Lake region, granting children who possess great passion but little financial power an opportunity to be a part of the art of dance!
Visit our website to find out how you can contribute.
The community congratulates your hard work.
Local community businesses have given special offers to our hard working students. In order to receive the discount you must present your Chara Christian Dance Academy BRAVO! Card.
The BRAVO! button below will take you to a full list of participating businesses.